August 7, 2011

August 2011 - My birthday

Its been a long time since I have updated the family blog but with Russell married and in Oxford and Hannah married now and living in Provo, Utah, I decided I should get back on here and keep us all updated. I plan to keep up to date from now and gradually catch up on the main events that I have missed (like weddings!).

This week I had my 50th Birthday! To mark this auspicious occasion Tim bought me a digital SLR with 2 extra lens. I'm so excited about this and I will upload a few pictures that I have taken with it this week. (or others have taken like the one above! Notice its with the lens that blurs the background)



We then played table tennis...




and then we had one of dads great BBQ's


It was a lovely birthday - Thanks everyone!







No comments: